Mahanagar Provati Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2023
If you want to know Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli Train Ticket Price. Yes! you are in the right place. Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli is the important train in Dhaka to Chittagong route. This train runs every day on this route. This train has no off day.
Everyday Mahanagar Provati Departure at 07:45 am from Dhaka. This train arrival in Chittagong at 02:00 pm. Then Mahanagar Provati changes his name to Mahanagar Ghodhuli & Departure from Chittagong at 03:00 pm. This train arrival in Dhaka at 09:10 pm.
The train has around 16 compartments and there is also a prayer hall on the train. It can take around 1000 passengers at a time on its Ac, non-AC seats and AC cabinets.
Mahanagar Provati Train Schedule
Mahanagar Provati run this route every day. It takes only 6 hours 15 minutes to reach his destination. This is a very popular train in this route. This train name also called Mahanagar Ghodhuli when its run Chittagong to Dhaka.
Dhaka to Chittagong | Mahanagar Provati Train Schedule
|Kamalapur Departure||07:45 am|
|Dhaka Airport Departure||08:14 am|
|Chittagong Arrival||02:00 pm|
|Dhaka to Chittagong Distance|
|Journey Time||6 Hour 15 Minutes|
Chittagong to Dhaka | Mahanagar Ghodhuli Train Schedule
|Chittagong Departure||03:00 pm|
|Kamalapur Arrival||09:25 pm|
Substations | Dhaka to Chittagong
|Biman Bandar||08:10 am||08:14 am|
|Bhairab Bazar||09:18 am||09:21 am|
|Brahmanbaria||09:40 am||09:44 am|
|Akhaura||10:10 am||10:15 am|
|Cumilla||11:01 am||11:05 am|
|Laksam||11:35 am||11:40 am|
|Gunabati||12:07 pm||12:09 pm|
|Feni||12:23 pm||12:27 pm|
Substations | Chittagong to Dhaka
|Feni||04:25 pm||04:30 pm|
|Gunabati||04:45 pm||04:47 pm|
|Laksam||05:15 pm||05:20 pm|
|Cumilla||05:46 pm||05:50 pm|
|Akhaura||07:00 pm||07:03 pm|
|Brahmanbaria||07:21 pm||07:25 pm|
|Bhairab Bazar||07:44 pm||07:47 pm|
Mahanagar Provati Ticket price
Here is your Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Ghodhuli ticket price latest information. you can get your ticket from Kamalapur railway station, Dhaka airport station or Chittagong railway station.
|Seat||Rent Per Seat|
|AC Single||685 Taka + 15% Vat|
|Snigdha||570 Taka + 15% Vat|
|First Seat||460 Taka + 15% Vat|
|Single Chair||345 Taka + 15% Vat|
How Can Buy Mahanagar Provati Ticket
You can buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
- Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
- If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
- For All Bangladesh Railway information, you can click: Bangladesh Railway
How to Track Mahanagar Provati
Bangladesh Railway launched the train tracking system on 16 January 2014. This allows passengers to arrive at 16318 by mobile SMS when they leave the train, getting information on train status, next stoppage, real-time departure.
- Go to your mobile SMS option
- tr <space> 703/704. OR tr <space> Mahanagar Provati
- Send to 16318
- The immediate location of the train will be informed via SMS again.
- SMS charge 4 taka+vat.
Railway stations Contact Number
|Kamalapur||+88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612|
|Dhaka Airport||+88 02 8924239|
|Chittagong||+880 1711 506138|
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogi has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
Charge to carry goods in Train
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
|28 kgs (1 bag)||30 Taka|
|28 kgs (2 bags)||40 Taka|
|37 kg (1 bag)||40 Taka|
|37 kg (2 bags)||50 Taka|
|56 kg (1 bag)||60 Taka|
|56 kgs (2 bags)||80 Taka|
- Bonolota Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price
- Ekota Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price
- Panchagarh Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price