Banglalink Minute Offer – 10 to 500 Minute Pack With All Activation Code
Today I will tell you about Banglalink Minute Offer. Here you get all offer with all activation code. Let’s enjoy with latest Banglalink minute pack.
Banglalink is the third largest GSM based mobile phone service provider in Bangladesh. The Orascom Telecom was a company owned by the current Global Telecom Limited.
Banglalink, as the first private mobile phone service provider in Bangladesh, offers free telephone calls to mobile phones through BTTB connection.
Banglalink Digital Communications Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telecom Ventures Limited. The company has been serving customers in Russia, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Bangladesh and Laos.
Vion has been running businesses such as Beeline, Kivester, Wind, Jazz, Banglalink and JG.
Sheba Telecom (Pvt) Limited registered the service in 5 rural upazilas for the purpose. Later they expanded their activities through cellular radio-telephone service.
After an era, the number of Banglalink connection users in Bangladesh has exceeded 3 crore. The company has made a big contribution to making mobile communication affordable to the people of Bangladesh.
Here is your Banglalink Minute Offer. But this offer can changed by the oparetor any time. The number assigned to them is (+88) 019xxxxxxxx & (+88) 014xxxxxxxx
[table id=115 /]
- Check Bundle Balance: *124*100#
Banglalink Minute Offer Details
- All prepaid and Call & Control subscribers are eligible for this bundle offer.
- Bundle minutes can be used for calls to any local operator.
- Once bundle validity expires. unused minutes cannot be used anymore.
- The bundle can be purchased several times.
- In case of multiple purchases within validity, longest validity will apply and unused minutes will add up.
- After bundle minute or validity expiry, regular package tariff will be applicable.
- Customer’s base package pulse will apply to bundle minute usage.
- Minutes will be usable 24 hours.
- Bundle price is inclusive of VAT, SD and SC.
- This is a limited time offer.
Banglalink Balance Check Code
This is your Banglalink Balance Cheak Dial Code
Banglalink launched in February 2005, with over 33.69 million subscribers over a decade.
This oparetor was the catalyst in making mobile telephony an affordable option for consumers in Bangladesh.
On July 2004, Orascom Telecom Services purchased the Malaysian partnership of Telecom. The reason for this was the failure of the Malaysian partner to expand the business in Bangladesh.
Orascom was secretly executed with $25 million deal. The secret was to avoid legal troubles.
On September 2004, Orascom Telecom Services purchased a 100% stake in Telecom. They invest $60 million in capital and Banglalink changed the name of the telephone brand.
On February 2005, they resumed their journey under the name Banglalink. They have been offering 4G services since 2008 .
You Can Read