Mohanagar Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2023
Here is your Mohanagar Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price. This is a very important train on the Dhaka to Chittagong route.
Mohanagar Express operates its service in the six days of the week. Sunday is the weekly holiday for the train. This is the second train which operates in the night time.
This train Departure Dhaka at 09:20 pm. Chittagong arrival at 04:50 am. The train stops on Sunday. On the other hand Mohanagar Express Departure Chittagong at 12:30 pm. This train Dhaka arrival time at 07:10 pm.
This train has air-conditioned well-maintained cabin, clean AC chairs. Besides, there are toilets, fan towels, high commodities in Patron. There are also laptops and mobile charges. Here is your Mohanagar Express Train Schedule & Ticket price information.
Mohanagar Express Train Schedule
Mohanagar Express is the most popular train in Dhaka to Chittagong route. This train runs this route every day. It takes 7 hours 30 minutes to reach his destination. Here is your Mohanagar express train schedule latest information’s.
Dhaka to Chittagong | Mohanagar Express Train Schedule
|Kamalapur Departure||09:20 pm|
|Dhaka Airport Departure||09:52 pm|
|Chittagong Arrival||04:50 am|
|Journey Time||07 hour 30 minutes|
|Dhaka to Chittagong Distance|
Chittagong to Dhaka | Mohanagar Express Train Schedule
|Chittagong Departure||12:30 pm|
|Kamalapur Arrival||07:10 pm|
|Journey Time||6 Hour 40 Minutes|
|Dhaka to Chittagong Distance|
Substations | Dhaka to Chittagong
|Biman_Bandar||09:47 pm||09:52 pm|
|Narsingdi||10:32 pm||10:34 pm|
|Bhairab Bazar||11:05 pm||11:08 pm|
|Ashuganj||11:16 pm||11:18 pm|
|Brahmanbaria||11:33 pm||11:37 pm|
|Akhaura||12:05 am||12:08 am|
|Quasba||12:37 am||12:40 am|
|Cumilla||01:47 am||01:50 am|
|Laksam||02:15 am||02:20 am|
|Nangolkot||02:35 am||02:37 am|
|Feni||03:03 am||03:08 am|
Substations | Chittagong to Dhaka
|Kumira||12:56 pm||12:58 pm|
|Feni||02:05 pm||02:08 pm|
|Nangolkot||02:34 pm||02:36 pm|
|Laksam||02:53 pm||02:56 pm|
|Cumilla||03:20 pm||03:23 pm|
|Quasba||03:56 pm||03:58 pm|
|Akhaura||04:20 pm||04:23 pm|
|Brahmanbaria||04:42 pm||04:46 pm|
|Ashuganj||05:01 pm||05:03 pm|
|Bhairab_Bazar||05:10 pm||05:13 pm|
|Narsingdi||05:45 pm||05:47 pm|
Mohanagar Express Ticket price
Recently Bangladesh railway changed there ticket price. So you need to know this information. Here is your Mohanagar Express ticket price latest information.
|Class||Rent Per Seat|
|AC Birth||1025 Taka + 15% Vat|
|Snigdha||570 Taka + 15% Vat|
|Single Chair||345 Taka + 15% Vat|
How Can Buy Mohanagar Express Ticket
You can buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
- Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
- If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
- For All Bangladesh Railway information, you can click: Bangladesh Railway
How to Track Mohanagar Express
Bangladesh Railway launched the train tracking system on 16 January 2014. This allows passengers to arrive at 16318 by mobile SMS when they leave the train, getting information on train status, next stoppage, real-time departure.
- Go to your mobile SMS option
- tr <space> 721/722. OR tr <space> Mohanagar Express
- Send to 16318
- The immediate location of the train will be informed via SMS again.
- SMS charge 4 taka+vat.
Railway stations Contact Number
|Kamalapur Railway Station||+88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612|
|Airport Railway station||+88 02 8924239|
|Chittagong Railway station||+880 1711 506138|
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogie has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
Charge to carry goods in Train
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
|28 kgs (1 bag)||30 Taka|
|28 kgs (2 bags)||40 Taka|
|37 kg (1 bag)||40 Taka|
|37 kg (2 bags)||50 Taka|
|56 kg (1 bag)||60 Taka|
|56 kgs (2 bags)||80 Taka|