Here is your Mohanagar Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2019. This is a very important train on the Dhaka to Chittagong route.
Mahanagar Express operates its service in the six days of the week. Sunday is the weekly holiday for the train. This is the second train which operates in the night time.
This train Departure Dhaka at 09:00 pm. Chittagong arrival at 04:30 am. The train stops on Sunday.
On the other hand Mahanagar Express Departure Chittagong at 12:30 pm. This train Dhaka arrival time at 07:00 pm.
This train has air-conditioned well-maintained cabin, clean AC chairs. Besides, there are toilets, fan towels, high commodities in Patron. There are also laptops and mobile charges. Here is your Mahanagar Express Train Schedule & Ticket price information.
Mahanagar Express Train Schedule
Mahanagar Express runs this route every day. It takes 7 hours to reach his destination.
- Dhaka Departure at 09:00 pm. Chittagong arrival at 04:30 pm. (Sunday Off)
- Chittagong Departure at 12:30 pm. Dhaka arrival at 07:00 pm. (Tuesday Off)
Mahanagar Express Ticket price
[table id=131 /]
Journey Time: 7 hours
Mahanagar Express Substation with time:
- Dhaka – 09:00 pm
- Dhaka Airport – 09:32 pm
Narshindi – 10:14 pm
- Bhairab Bazar – 10:45 pm
- Ashuganj – 10:52 pm
- Braman Baria – 11:11 pm
- Akhura – 11:53 pm
- Qosba – 12:01 am
- Comilla – 12:50 am
- Laksam – 02:02 am
Nangalkot – 02:20 am
- Feni – 02:55 am
- Chittagong – 04:00 am
How Can You Buy a Train Ticket
Buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogie has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
Charge to carry goods in Train
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read