Pirojpur To Kolkata Bus Schedule & Ticket price 2020
Here is your Pirojpur To Kolkata Bus Schedule & Ticket price 2019. Yes, this is a new route to the Green Line Paribahan.
This is great news for Pirojpur residents. Green Line Paribahan has started operating the bus directly on this route from 1 November 2019.
Pirojpur Deputy Commissioner Abu Ali Sajjad Hossain and Police Superintendent Hayatul Islam Khan inaugurated the service.
The Greenline Transport Authority said four new passengers had arrived from Pirojpur for the first time on the new service. There are three other bus counters on the way. From there, the passengers will come.
According to bus counter sources, Every morning at 7 am, the bus from Green Line to Pirojpur will leave for Kolkata’s New Market.
From Kolkata, the bus will leave at Pirojpur at 8 am. The air-conditioned Hino Luxury has 36 seats on the bus.
Immigration will be completed at Benapole in Bangladesh and Haridaspur in India. Altogether it can take 12-13 hours.
Greenline Transport officials said the Kolkata service fares from Pirojpur to Tk 1200. Apart from Pirojpur, there are bus counters at Bagerhat, Khulna, and Benapole.
Pirojpur To Kolkata Bus Schedule
- Pirojpur leaves the bus at 7 am. (Everyday)
- The bus will leave from Kolkata at 8 am. (Indian time Everyday)
- Bus fare: 1200 Taka BDT
- Bus Stop: Bagerhat, Khulna, Benapole.
Green Line Paribahan Contact Number
- Rajarbagh, Dhaka: 02-9342580, 02-9339623
- Arambagh, Dhaka: 02-7192301, 01730-060009
- Fakirapul, Dhaka: 02-7191900, 01730-060013
- Khulna Counter: 01709-932723, 01730-060037, 041-813888
- Benapole Border: 01970-060040, 0421-75781
You Can Read