Ekota Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2023
Today we tell you Ekota Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price. This is one of the Most popular train services of Bangladesh Railway. This train route is Dhaka to Panchagarh. B Sirajul Islam is the last stopage for this train. Ekota Express is the luxurious train service of this route.
It provides many interesting facilities for their honorable passengers. It has a food compartment, a prayer room, public toilet, strong security, etc. An inter-city train was started in 1986 from Dinajpur in north Bengal to the capital Dhaka by the name of Ekota Express.
At that time This Train left from Dinajpur and brought passengers to Parbatipur, Rangpur, Kaunia, Gaibandha, and Balasi Ghat. The passengers then traveled through the Jamuna River to Bahadurabad Ghat via railway’s own ferry service.
There was another raker of Ekota train returning to Jamalpur, Mymensingh, Joydevpur and returning to Dhaka. After the Jamuna Bridge was started it was terminated. Changed the Ekta Express Gauge on September 2, 2016, from meter gauge to broad gauge train.
Total 13 of bogie numbers in Ekota. The train can carry around 1,200 passengers.
It has different categories of services such as Shovon, Shovon Chair, First Seat, First Birth, Snigdha, AC Seat, AC Birth. Ekota train ticket price depending on their category its between 350 to 1600 Tk.
Ekota Express Train Schedule
Now we will tell you the station name of Ekota Express. This train stops many stations on this route.
When Ekota runs from Dhaka the Train number is 705. It starts at Dhaka at 10:00 and reaches Dinajpur at 18:50. It takes around 8 to 9 hours to reach the destinations. Reversely, From Dinajpur, the train number is 706.
Dhaka to Dinajpur |Ekota Express Train Schedule
|Kamalapur Departure||10:10 am|
|Dhaka Airport Departure||10:42 am|
|Dinajpur Arrival||07:00 pm|
|B Sirajul Islam Arrival||09:00 pm|
Dinajpur to Dhaka |Ekota Express Train Schedule
|B Sirajul Islam Departure||09:10 pm|
|Dinajpur Departure||11:12 pm|
|Kamalapur Arrival||08:10 am|
Substation | Dhaka to Dinajpur
Here is your this train full substation list. This list updated very recently.
|Biman Bandar||10:37 am||10:42 am|
|Joydebpur||11:05 am||11:10 am|
|Tangail||12:05 pm||12:07 pm|
|BBSetu_E||12:27 pm||12:37 pm|
|SH M Monsur Ali||01:04 pm||01:07 pm|
|Ullapara||01:23 pm||01:25 pm|
|Ishwardi Bypass||02:20 pm||02:23 pm|
|Natore||03:10 pm||03:13 pm|
|Santahar||04:00 pm||04:05 pm|
|Akkelpur||04:25 pm||04:27 pm|
|Joypurhat||04:53 pm||05:03 pm|
|Panchbibi||05:06 pm||05:16 pm|
|Birampur||05:36 pm||05:39 pm|
|Fulbari||05:50 pm||05:52 pm|
|Parbatipur||06:15 pm||06:25 pm|
|Chirirbandar||06:40 pm||06:42 pm|
|Dinajpur||07:00 pm||07:05 pm|
|Setabganj||07:35 pm||07:37 pm|
|Pirganj||07:51 pm||07:53 pm|
|Thakurgaon||08:15 pm||08:18 pm|
|Ruhia||08:33 pm||08:35 pm|
|Kismat||08:42 pm||08:44 pm|
|B Sirajul Islam||09:00 pm|
Substation | Dinajpur to Dhaka
|B Sirajul Islam||09:10 pm|
|Kismat||09:25 pm||09:27 pm|
|Ruhia||09:34 pm||09:36 pm|
|Thakurgaon||09:51 pm||09:54 pm|
|Pirganj||10:16 pm||10:18 pm|
|Setabganj||10:32 pm||10:34 pm|
|Dinajpur||11:04 pm||11:12 pm|
|Chirirbandar||11:29 pm||11:31 pm|
|Parbatipur||11:50 pm||12:10 am|
|Fulbari||12:28 am||12:31 am|
|Birampur||12:42 am||12:45 am|
|Panchbibi||01:06 am||01:08 am|
|Joypurhat||01:18 am||01:21 am|
|Akkelpur||01:35 am||01:45 am|
|Santahar||02:10 am||02:10 am|
|Natore||03:12 am||03:15 am|
|Ullapara||04:34 am||04:36 am|
|BBSetu_E||05:24 am||05:26 am|
|Tangail||05:46 am||05:48 am|
|Joydebpur||06:50 am||07:00 am|
Ekota Express Ticket Price
At this time we tell you the Popular train Ekota Ticket Price. The passengers loved the train very well. This information is updated this month. Ekota Express Train Schedule.
|Seat||Price Per Seat|
|AC Berth||1645 Taka + 15% vat|
|Ac Single||1095 Taka + 15% vat|
|Snigdha||915 Taka + 15% vat|
|Single Chair||550 Taka + 15% vat|
Ekota Express Address and Contact
|Kamalapur Railway Station||02-9358634, 9331822, 01711-691612|
|Airport Railway Station||02-89244239|
How to Track Ekota Express
Bangladesh Railway launched the train tracking system on 16 January 2014. This allows passengers to arrive at 16318 by mobile SMS when they leave the train, getting information on train status, next stoppage, real-time departure.
- Go to your mobile SMS option
- tr <space> 705/706. OR tr <space> Ekota Express
- Send to 16318
- The immediate location of the train will be informed via SMS again.
- SMS charge 4 taka+vat.
Purchasing tickets through the Internet is another convenient way to travel with Bangladesh Railway.
Register yourself with your cell phone number, book online and your ticket details will then be emailed to you instantly after payment through your any VISA/MASTER, DBBL Nexus/VISA/MASTER/Mobile Banking and City bank Amex cards.
Print it out and bring it along with your valid Identity card to the station at least 15 minutes prior to your journey. Ekota Express Train Schedule
If you purchase e-ticket for other persons, you have to print out a hard copy of e-ticket from designated counters of any online stations.
Goods transport Ekota Express
- An air-conditioned passenger can carry 56 kilograms, first-class passenger 37.5kg, comfortably class passengers 28kg and cheap second class passenger with 23 kilograms without rent.
- By paying extra goods, you can take it as luggage and take it to its own destination. There are separate counters for luggage booking at major stations.
- Trolleys for carrying luggage.
- There are wheelchairs for carrying sick people.
Food trains are added to the intercity trains. Through the corridor, it is possible to take food from any corner of the train to the food car. The price list of food items in all food carts is drawn.
Here burgers, cakes, sandwiches, patches, rolls, bread, tea, copies, cutlets, boiled eggs, fried chicken, kebab singers, samucha, various types of soft drinks, and mineral water are available.
- Intercity trains have a scheduled place for prayers.
- The Guard has a primary medical box.
- There are toilet facilities. But it is better not to use the toilet while the train stops.
- Each Bogi has one guide. They carry out duties to ensure passengers’ services, necessary counseling, and overall safety of the train.
- The aluminum shutter is on the side of the window for passengers’ safety. There are some precautions to take when traveling on the train.
- For example – Do not sit in the train’s door-window, do not get on the roof of the train, do not ride in the engine. During the running of trains in the densely populated or slum areas, window shutters can be installed.
- There is a stand-alone ticket cutting facility in the Shovon Bogi.
- After the total allocated ticket has been sold, a standing ticket is issued.
- The price of the standings tickets is equal to the ticketing ticket and the product is taken as a general ticket.
Thanks for reading Ekota Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2019. If you have any queries about Ekota express please comment on our Facebook page. Have a nice and safe journey.