Turna Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2020
Here is your Turna Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2019. This is a very important train in Dhaka to Chittagong route. Sometimes this train called Turna Nishita Express.
Turna Express runs this route everyday. The train has no off day.
This is a popular train service that operates a trip in the night in this route. Turna express stops on Comilla, Feni, and Laksham, and Brhamanbaria stations at the time of the journey.
There are three types of seats in the Turna Nishita express, AC Bath, AC normal and Shovon Chair.
Turna Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price
Here is your Turna Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price latest information. This information updated today for you.
- Dhaka Departure at 11:30 pm. Chittagong arrival at 06:20 am.
- Chittagong Departure at 11:00 pm. Dhaka arrival at 05:25 am.
|Single Chair||365 Tk.|
|First Class Birth||755 Tk.|
|AC Birth||1,249 Tk.|
Journey Time: 6 hours 50 minutes
Turna Express Substation with time:
- Dhaka – 11:30 pm
- Dhaka Airport – 11:59 pm
- Bhairab Bazar – 01:23 am
- Braman Baria – 01:41 am
- Akhura – 02:28 am
- Comilla – 03:38 am
- Laksam – 04:13 am
- Feni – 04:30 am
- Chittagong – 06:20 am
How Can You Buy a Turna Express Train Ticket
If you want to buy you train tickets from online. You have two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
For All Bangladesh Railway information, you can click: Bangladesh Railway
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read