Suborno Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2020
Now I will tell you Suborno Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2019. This is a very popular train in the Dhaka to Chittagong route.
Suborno Express has been considered one of the prestigious trains since it is considered the first luxurious non-stop train of the country. The train connects capital Dhaka with the Port City Chittagong (new name Chattogram) of Bangladesh.
This train was inaugurated on 14 April 1998, New Year’s Day. Its Code No. 701 (Dhaka to chittagong) & 702 (Chittagong to Dhaka).
It is hailed as a non-stop, luxury and fast train. It was the inaugural journey from Kamalapur railway station to Chittagong. The train travels only to the Dhaka airport railway station.
The train departs from Chittagong railway station at 7:00 am and arrives at Dhaka at 12:10 noon. Leaving Dhaka at 3:00 pm, they left Dhaka and reached Chittagong at 08:10 pm.
It is a Chittagong-based train. The night locomotives and coaches are at the Chittagong Railway Station. It operates 6 days a week. Closed weekly on Mondays.
Suborno Express Train Schedule
Suborno Express run this route every day except Monday. It takes only 5 hours 10 minutes to reach his destination. Suborno Express Train Schedule & Ticket price you will get here.
- Dhaka Departure at 03:00 pm. Chittagong arrival at 08:10 pm.
- Chittagong Departure at 07:00 am. Dhaka arrival at 12:10 pm.
Suborno Express Ticket price
|Single Chair||400 Tk.|
- Dhaka Airport
How Can You Buy a Train Ticket
You can buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogi has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment. They charge according to the number of goods.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read