SSC Exam Routine 2020 Download Now. Secondary school certificate (SSC) and equivalent examinations are scheduled to begin on 3 February 2020. Theoretical Subject Examination will end on 27 February.
SSC Exam Routine 2020
Here is your Modified new SSC Exam Routine 2020. This routine changed from Dhaka city corporation election.
Daily examinations will be held from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates must take seats 30 minutes in advance.
|101||Bangla 1st Paper||03.02.2020|
|103||Shohoj Bangla 1st Paper||03.02.2020|
|102||Bangla 2nd Paper||04.02.2020|
|104||Shohoj Bangla 2nd Paper||04.02.2020|
|107||English 1st Paper||06.02.2020|
|108||English 2nd Paper||09.02.2020|
|154||Totho & Jogajog Projukti||12.02.2020|
|133||Saririk sikka & Krira||13.02.2020|
|148||Charu & Karukola||13.02.2020|
|111||Islam Dormo & Noitik Sikka||15.02.2020|
|112||Hindu Dormo & Noitik Sikka||15.02.2020|
|113||Boiddo Dormo & Noitik Sikka||15.02.2020|
|114||Kristo Dormo & Noitik Sikka||15.02.2020|
|152||Finance & Banking||17.02.2020|
|110||Vugol & Porebesh||18.02.2020|
|140||Pouroniti & Nagorikota||20.02.2020|
|150||Bangladesh & Bisho Porichoy||27.02.2020|
SSC Exam Routine 2020 by the image
Some Important Information
- There will be multiple elections first and then creative experiments.
- A total of 3 hours will be allocated including 30 minutes for the multiple-choice exam and 2.30 minutes for the written test.
- There will be no break between the multiple-choice and the creative test.
- Students will be able to use a simple scientific calculator. But you can’t use any kind of programming calculator.
- The practical integrative issues have to be passed separately in the theoretical, multiple-choice and practical areas.
- No mobile or other devices of any kind will be used during the test.
- The visually impaired, cerebral palsy sufferers and those who do not have handicaps will be able to participate in the test with Scribe (audiologist).
- An additional 20 minutes has been increased for such examiners and those with hearing impairments.
- Students with disabilities (autistic, Down Syndrome, cerebral palsy) are given the opportunity to take the test with the special assistance of the teacher/guardian/helper with an additional 30 minutes.
- Within seven days of publishing the result of the test, the application can be made via SMS using Teletalk Prepaid SIM for SSC and equivalent result re-evaluation.
|Eight Board SSC Examiner||16,35,240|