Sonar Bangla Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2020
Now I will tell you Sonar Bangla Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2019. This is a very popular train for the Dhaka to Chittagong route.
This is a very important train because this train runs very quickly. It is the only train that does not stop at Dhaka from Chittagong. This train number is 787/788.
Only 5 hours 20 minutes Sonar Bangla express reach Dhaka to Chittagong. This route distance is 346 km. The train was launched on 25 June 2016.
Sonar Bangla launches as a non-stop inter-city train. The Prime Minister officially launched the train management program with a total of 270 coaches with the help of a loan from the ADB.
Since the inauguration, the train started traveling from Dhaka railway station. It is the top priority train of Bangladesh Railway Network. It only stops at Dhaka Airport Station.
The train fare is slightly higher than the Suborno Express. The train consists of 2 AC sleeping chairs, 4 AC chairs, 7 Shovon chairs, 1 food car, and 1 power car.
There are 55 seats in each AC chair, 33 in AC sleeping & 60 Shovon chairs.
Sonar Bangla Train has air-conditioned well-maintained cabin, clean AC chairs. Besides, there are toilets, fan towels, high commodities in Patron. There are also laptops and mobile charges.
Sonar Bangla Express Train schedule
Sonar Bangla run this route every day. It takes only 5 hours 20 minutes to reach his destination.
- Dhaka Departure at 07:00 am. Chittagong arrival at 12:20 pm. (Wednesday Off)
- Chittagong Departure at 05:00 pm. Dhaka arrival at 10:20 pm. (Tuesday Off)
|Single Chair||620 Tk.|
|First Class Seat||820 Tk.|
|AC Seat||1,120 Tk.|
Journey Time: 5 hours 20 minutes
Sub Station: Kamalapur, Dhaka Airport, Chittagong
How Can You Buy a Train Ticket
Hi friends! You can buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogie has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read