Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli Train Ticket Price 2020
If you want to know Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli Train Ticket Price 2019. Yes! you are in the right place.
Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli is the important train in Dhaka to Chittagong route. This train runs every day on this route. This train has no off day.
Everyday Mahanagar Provati Departure at 07:45 am from Dhaka. This train arrival in Chittagong at 01:50 pm.
Then Mahanagar Provati changes his name to Mahanagar Ghodhuli & Departure from Chittagong at 03:00 pm. This train arrival in Dhaka at 09:10 pm.
The train has around 16 compartments and there is also a prayer hall on the train. It can take around 1000 passengers at a time on its Ac, non-AC seats and AC cabinets.
Mahanagar Provati Train Schedule
Mahanagar Provati & Mahanagar Godhuli run this route every day. It takes only 6 hours 5 minutes to reach his destination.
- Dhaka Departure at 07:45 am. Chittagong arrival at 01:50 pm.
- Chittagong Departure at 03:00 pm. Dhaka arrival at 09:10 pm.
Mahanagar Provati Ticket price
Here is your Mahanagar Provati ticket price latest information. you can get your ticket from Kamalapur railway station, Dhaka airport station or Chittagong railway station.
[table id=128 /]
Now I tell you all this train all substations list. The train stops many stations for the convenience of the passengers.
This substation is – Dhaka Airport, Bhairab Bazar, Braman Baria, Akhura, Comilla, Laksam, Gunaboti & Feni. Here is your full list of the time table.
[table id=133 /]
How Can You Buy a Train Ticket
You can buy train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
You can buy tickets online from Bangladesh Railway’s website online. In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
- Inter-city trains are destinations for the prayer rooms.
- The guard has a first aid box.
- There are toilet facilities. However, it is better not to use the toilet when the train is stopped.
- Each bogi has one guide. They are responsible for the services of passengers, necessary advice and ensuring the overall safety of the train.
- Aluminum shutters are on the side of the window for the safety of the passengers.
- Shovon Bogie has the advantage of cutting a standing ticket. Standing tickets are issued after the total allotted tickets have been sold.
- The cost of a standing ticket is the same as a seating ticket. The product can be taken just like a normal ticket.
- Food trains are added to inter-city trains.
- The food can be taken to the food car from any end of the train via the corridor.
- Daily magazines and magazines are also available.
Charge to carry goods in Train
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read
- Bonolota Express Train (Dhaka To Rajshahi) Schedule & Ticket Price
- Ekota Express (Dhaka to Dinajpur) Train Schedule & Ticket Price
- Panchagarh Express (Dhaka to Panchagarh) Train Schedule & Ticket Price