How to reduce the risk of stroke : Research
How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke? Recently, research has come up with some such solutions. Everyone has been asked to comply. Otherwise there could be danger.
Brain stroke occurs when the blood flow to the brain is obstructed. About 20 million people worldwide suffer a stroke each year. The number of strokes is on the rise in almost every part of the world.
How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke-
- Rely on a balanced diet to lose weight. Include adequate amounts of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Walk briskly for half an hour at least five days a week.
- You have to quit smoking.
- You need to sleep at least 5-6 hours every day.
- If you have blood pressure and sugar, you have to keep it under control according to the rules.
- The belly should not be allowed to grow.
- Care should be taken while exercising so that it does not become too hard or tiring.
- If you suddenly feel numb, numb, or have difficulty seeing or speaking, or have difficulty swallowing, seek medical attention immediately without any risk.
Causes of stroke-
- People whose blood cholesterol levels are higher than normal are also more likely to have a stroke.
- High blood pressure is one of the main causes of blockage of blood flow to the brain. Especially uncontrolled blood pressure increases the risk of stroke.
- There are other psychological problems, including stress and depression, but there is a possibility of this problem.
- Those who work all day, walk and do not have manual labor, the risk of this disease is higher than others.
- Eating more grilled, fast food instead of nutritious food increases the risk of stroke.
- Smoking, along with many other illnesses, increases the risk of stroke.
- Regular excessive drinking increases the risk of stroke.
- People who suffer from diabetes and do not diet or exercise to control it are also more likely to have a stroke.
- Having heart disease increases the risk of brain stroke.
What is a stroke?
Oxygen-rich blood circulation is needed in every cell of our body, even brain cells, to survive in a healthy way.
If for some reason the blood vessels in the brain become narrowed or blocked, the blood flow to the brain becomes completely dull due to lack of oxygen. This is what doctors call a stroke.
Sitting for more than 8 hours daily increases the risk of stroke 7 times: Research
Studies have shown that if the teeth are dirty, the risk of brain stroke increases a lot. How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke
If the teeth are unclean, the bacteria that grow in the gaps between the teeth, which are responsible for tooth decay, can greatly increase the risk of stroke.
This is what a team of researchers from Hiroshima University in Japan claimed after their study.
According to researchers in Japan, these bacteria block the flow of blood in the veins of the brain.
This disrupts moderate blood flow to the brain, increasing the risk of stroke. They have reached this conclusion by conducting research on about 356 patients. How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke
According to researchers, most of these 358 people are between the ages of 50 and 60. Researchers have noticed the widespread presence of bacteria in the teeth of each of them.
So take care of your teeth. Brush your teeth regularly. In addition to preventing tooth decay, reduce the risk of stroke.
In another study, the Stroke in American Heart Association found that people who sat for eight hours a day or more and were not physically fit were seven times more likely to have a stroke.
And those who sit for less than four hours should exercise at least 10 minutes every day.
Dr Raed Zoundi, lead study author at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, said glucose is thought to be wasted during idle time. How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke
It also inhibits lipid metabolism and blood flow and increases inflammation in the body. These changes can have adverse effects on blood vessels over time and increase the risk of heart attack and stroke.
These are the most common types of stroke, Jundi said, and they occur when an artery that supplies blood to the brain is blocked.
If stroke is not treated quickly, brain cells can begin to die due to lack of oxygen. How To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke