Dhaka To Rajshahi Bus Schedule & Ticket Price 2020
Today I will tell you about Dhaka To Rajshahi Bus Schedule & Ticket Price. Yes! Here you get the Dhaka to Rajshahi bus ticket latest information. So Friends, Let’s enjoy it.
Rajshahi is one of the oldest and most traditional metropolitan cities in Bangladesh. It is the largest city in North Bengal. Rajshahi city is situated on the banks of the river Padma.
Rajshahi is a divisional city in the northern part of Bangladesh. This city situated on the Padma river is quite ancient and traditional.
Rajshahi has a reputation as an educator. One of the busiest routes in Bangladesh is on the Dhaka Rajshahi route for various reasons.
Rajshahi is very important as a divisional city. Many people come from Dhaka to Rajshahi every week.
One of the main ways to get from Dhaka to Rajshahi is by bus. If you are on the bus, you have to travel about 255 km.
It will take about 6 to 7 hours. Buses pass through Tangail over the Bangabandhu Bridge.
If the traffic jam is created for any particular reason (such as Eid, Puja), the travel time will be increased by 10-12 hours.
Popular buses in this route are- Desh travels, Shymoli Paribahan, Tuhin line, Grameen Travels, National travels, Ekota transport & Ena transport.
[table id=110 /]
This latest information collected from the bus counter. However, the price of the ticket may change. Make sure the price is confirmed before you buy your ticket.
Bus Counter Number
Here is your all bus counters number. You can call any time for your tickets. so friends just call & get your tickets.
- Arambag: 02-7192345, 01762-684430, 01709-989436
- Fokirapul: 01762-620932
- Mohakhali: 01705- 430566
- Uttara Azampur: 01762-685091
- Abdullahpur: 01762-684432
- Kolabagan: 02-9124544, 01762-684431, 01709-989435
- Kollanpur: 02-8091613, 01762-684440।
- Technical: 01762-684404
- Gabtoli: 01762-68443
- Savar: 01762-68443
- Rajshahi: 01762-684415
- Godabari: 01762-684415
- Rajabari: 01762-684416
- Horogram: 01762-684419
- Lokhipur: 01762-684420
- City bypass: 01762-684421
- Kajla: 01762-684422
- Asadgate: 01714-619173
- Kolyanpur: 02-8091161
- Tecnical: 01865-068922
- Gabtoli: 01865-068925, 02-9014359, 02-9014560,
- Panthopath: 02-9112327
- Fokirapul: 02-7193725
- Komlapur: 02-48316246
- Saydabad: 02-7541336, 02-7541249, 02-7541953
- Abdullahpur: 01865-068930
- Uttara: 02-7914336
- Norda: 02-55050218
- Malibag: 01865-068927
- Rajshahi: 01919-317323, 01791-963363
- Natore: 01714-649251
- Chapainababganj: 01760-536999
- Jaypurhat: 01865-068960
- Gaibandha: 01865-068959
- Dinajpur: 01819-120884, 01729-246614
- Rangpur: 01865-068961
- Bagura: 051-64244, 051-64155
- Tecnical: 02-8033959, 01713-228287
- Gabtoli: 02-9005844
- Kollanpur: 02-9023092, 01713-228286
- Kolabagan: 01713-228285
- Abdullahpur: 01755-583970
- Norda: 01755-583972
- Uttara: 01755-583971
- Mohakhali: 01794-429495
- Sheroil: 0721-771240
- City Bypass: 01755-583954
- Kajla: 01755-583955
- Binodpur: 01755-583956
- Godagari: 01755-583947
- Mohakhali: 01711-103191
- Uttara Azampur: 01717-551107
- Abdullahpur: 01712-287730
- Tongi Hasan Market: 01772-115729
- Sherpur: 01711-411355
- Mohakhali Bus Terminal: 01760-737650, 01619-737650, 01869-802725
- Airport: 01760-737652, 01869-802726, 01872-604498, 01872-695911
- Uttara BGB Market: 01760-737651, 01869-802728
- Fakirapul: 01869-802736, 01872-604475
- Mirpur: 01869-802731, 01878-059201
- Abdullahpur: 01869-802729, 017989-11752
- Modhy Badda: 01869-802735, 01872-604495
- Mirpur 10: 01878-059201
Rules for collecting bus tickets
Usually you have to collect tickets from the counter. Tickets are usually paid on a regular basis.
Authorities issue tickets in both computerized and manual ways. Ticket reservations need to be contacted directly or by telephone at least 6 hours before the departure.
Payment of ticket reservation is also required to be paid at least 6 hours in advance. At least 4 hours before the return of the ticket must be contacted.
Facilities & Caution
- A passenger can carry up to 15kg of freight without charge.
- There is room for passengers to sit in the AC attached room on the counter.
- The car has a first aid box with the necessary equipment and medicine.
- Video footage of all the passengers was collected during the journey.
- Additionally, photocopies of passengers’ national identity cards were collected.
- Carrying digested food products is strictly prohibited.
- You have to keep your money, gold and other valuables in your charge.
- It is advisable to refrain from eating or drinking anything from a stranger or person.
- There is no special or separate seat for children, women and the disabled.
You Can Read