Chattala Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price 2020
Chattala Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price is a very important issue for Chittagong citizens. Thousands of passengers commute on this route every day.
The train is a local train on the Dhaka to Chittagong route. So those who want to go to different stations like this train.
However, the train reaches its destination with more time than other trains. Who wants to go directly from Dhaka to Chittagong, avoid this train.
Chattala Express runs on the Dhaka-Chittagong route every day per week. But it is not available on Tuesday. It takes about 7 hours 20 minutes to go from Dhaka to Chittagong. Here is the time schedule of Chattala Express.
Chattala Express Train Schedule & Ticket Price
Here is your Chattala Express train schedule & ticket price latest information. This information is updated this month.
- Dhaka Departure at 01:00 pm. Chittagong Arrival 08:50 pm. (Tuesday Off)
- Chittagong Departure 08:15 am. Dhaka Arrival 03:35 pm. (Tuesday Off)
Journey Time: 7 hours 20 minutes (Local)
[table id=129 /]
Substation with time:
- Dhaka – 01:00 pm
- Dhaka Airport – 01:27 pm
- Narshindi – 02:15 pm
- Bhairab Bazar – 02:52 pm
- Braman Baria – 03:18 pm
- Akhura – 03:50 pm
- Qosba – 04:20 pm
Shoshidol – 04:33 pm
- Comilla – 05:00 pm
- Laksam – 05:48 pm
- Nangankot – 06:06 pm
- Hasanpur – 06:16 pm
- Feni – 07:00 pm
- Chittagong – 08:50 pm
How Can You Buy a Chattala Express Train Ticket
You can buy your train tickets in two ways. First, go to the railway station directly, secondly online. But you can buy tickets online from the house easily to buy tickets online.
In that case, an online charge will be applicable.
Click to buy tickets online: E-Ticketing
If you Want to know more this way, then click: Know For E-Ticketing
For All Bangladesh Railway information, you can click: Bangladesh Railway
Railway stations Contact Number
- Kamalapur Railway Station: +88 02 9358634, +88 02 9331822, +880 1711 691612
- Airport Railway station: +88 02 8924239
- Chittagong Railway station: +880 1711 506138
There is a pool arrangement for carrying goods from the station to the compartment or from the compartment.
They charge according to the number of goods. Here are the lists of current charges, although they can be taken care of by the actual cases.
- No more than 28 kgs (1 bag) BDT 30
- No more than 28 kgs (2 bags) BDT 40
- No more than 37 kg (1 bag) BDT 40
- No mor/-e than 37 kg (2 bags) BDT 50
- No more than 56 kg (1 bag) BDT 60
- No more than 56 kgs (2 bags) BDT 80
You Can Read